- Students will interact with the Cincinnati Art Museum staff through a sixty-minute videoconference.
- Students will learn about Cincinnati history from 1850 to 1900.
- Students will use Museum objects to reinforce activities completed in preparation for this videoconference.
A videoconference conducted by the Cincinnati Art Museum staff extends student learning through emphasis on the viewing and discussion of art objects. During this videoconference with the Museum, students will explore Cincinnati art history and the methods and practices of many of the artists working in the city.
- 5 minutes - Introduction to CAM staff (This is also buffer time in case of connection complications)
- 10 minutes - Brief discussion of student pre-videoconferencing activities.
- 10 minutes - Museum staff will lead an interactive discussion with students on the history of Cincinnati from 1850-1900
- 20 minutes - Museum staff will lead students in an in-depth investigation of selected Museum objects. Objects include:
- 10 minutes - Questions and student sharing of art projects.
- 5 minutes - Closing (This is also buffer time in case of connection complications)